By taking into consideration the product’s/product group’s technical characteristics, GENSIS ;
- Determines and examines the relevant directives and/or standards,
- Determines the design alterations,
- Determines the tests that will be done/have done regarding the product,
- Carries out risk analyses,
- Prepares the product file and operating manual,
- Supports and points directions during the stage of following the product’s certification process.
It is the conformity evaluation applied to provide the free circulation of products, within European Union Member Countries along with other countries that accept the use of the CE Mark. It is an indicator which shows that the product has satisfied the key provisions regarding security, health, environment and consumer protection. The “CE Mark” does not express the product’s quality, it expresses that it is safe. This mark is applied to products that are included within the scope of the “New Approach Directives”. Some of the directives that require the use of the CE Mark are as follows;
- Machinery Directive( 2006/42/EC)
- Low Voltage Directive ( 2006/95/EC)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive ( 2004/108/EC)
- Pressure Equipment Directive ( 97/23/EC)
- Lift Directive ( 95/16/EC)
- Medical Device Directive ( 93/42/EEC)
It is the conformity evaluation carried out by the “Turkish Standards Institution”, which indicates the accordance of the products to relevant “Turkish Standards” and gives the permission to use the TSE mark upon the product and/or packaging. Products that have a TSE mark on them express that they have been manufactured in accordance to relevant Turkish standards.
Whereas the TSEK mark indicates the accordance to the “Quality Factor and Value” accepted by the Turkish Standards Institution based on technical literature, other countries’ standards, similar Turkish standards or relevant international standards, where Turkish standards are not found.
Gost-R and UkrSepro:
The certificates of compliance; Gost-R (for the Russian Federation) and UkrSepro (for the Ukraine), are documents that confirm the quality and safety of products and services are in accordance to the Gost, Gost-R and Ukr-Sepro standards. They are required for the free circulation of the products within the Russian and Ukrainian markets.
Some of the certificated product groups are as follows;
- Gas appliances
- Heat engineering
- Products that work with electricity